Here are full treatments of:
- ➢ Hymenophyllum × scopulorum ~ a bit on the hybrid filmy-fern
- ➢ Teesdale Violet Viola rupestris ~ a gallery of photos and a discussion page
Select the main topics above, or from buttons below [on wider screens] or from the menubar [right on wider screens, or below on narrow], or from the top banner.
... links within the texts are indicated with a ‘⇒’
... items to download (into a new window) have a ‘⇓’
... some extended pages have headings with a clickable ‘⇑’ which returns you to the page-top
Please let me know (via the contact page): – is it easy to read and extract the information? – what would enhance it? – errors? – non-functioning links? – material which is not currently downloadable which you would like to able to download? – other groups I might be able to cover in this format – etc.
~ Jeremy Roberts, 1 December 2022
Links to more identification articles [at ➢ Cumbria Botany ]
◦ Cumbrian snowdrops ~ Galanthus
◦ Cumbrian Crocuses ~ Crocus
◦ Cumbrian squills ~ Chionodoxa and Scilla
◦ Cumbrian cherries/plums ~ Prunus
◦ Bluebells ~ Hyacinthoides
◦ Cumbrian violets & pansies ~ Viola
◦ Currants ~ Ribes
◦ Lesser Celandine subspecies ~ Ficaria verna
◦ Northern Hawk’s-beard ~ Crepis mollis
◦ Enchanter’s-nightshades ~ Circaea
[Note that some of these have a local Cumbrian focus, but others cover all UK representatives.]
February 2020: complete overhaul: new responsive theme for smartphones.
All photos are © F.J. Roberts, except where otherwise credited.
If you wish to use any of the photos herein, please ask me.
You are very welcome to copy or download the information content for your own use.
Please acknowledge the source if you are making use of it in a wider circle.
This site displays well (here) with Firefox and with Chrome.
Safari inexplicably has problems with font-size in some places.
I don’t run any other browsers: let me know of problems you encounter.
Older browsers certainly struggle.
Created with RapidWeaver on an iMac.